Robinson & Robinson, LLP, is focused on delivering exceptional results for you and your business.
Douglas F. Higham
Mr. Higham is passionate about providing creative, results-driven and cost-effective legal counsel, specifically tailored to each individual client.
Mr. Higham was raised in Southern California and, except for brief stints outside of California to complete his undergraduate studies and to serve a volunteer church mission in Argentina, has lived in California ever since. Prior to joining Robinson & Robinson, LLP, Mr. Higham practiced law in the corporate/M&A/real estate department at the prominent Inland Empire law firm of Varner & Brandt LLP.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- Juris Doctor - 2006
- University of Utah
- Bachelor of Arts degree - 2001
- Major: Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate and Business Law
- Commercial Real Estate (sales, acquisitions and leasing agreements)
- Venture Capital and Other Financing Transactions
- Varner & Brandt LLP
- American Bar Association
- California Lawyers Association and its Business Law and Real Property Law Sections
- Orange County Bar Association and its Business & Corporate Law and Real Estate Law Sections
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Orange County Chapter of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Executive Committee, South County Chapter of the BYU Management Society
- Board of Directors of the LifeStream Foundation
What Our Clients Say
I highly recommend Robinson & Robinson to any business owners looking for a legal team to help them grow their business operations.
Larry Sommerfield, President Direct Media Communications, Inc. & Founder/Former President Horizon West Financial, Inc.
From drafting contracts for the sale of our business, and our new business, the group of lawyers at Jeff’s firm have been exceptional.
Nick Kosareff, RN, President/Founder @ Young At Heart Senior Placement
Robinson & Robinson provides the exceptional legal advice, clarity, and peace of mind we look for in a relationship with our attorneys.
Jim Graham, Greenberg/Graham Advisors LLC