Robinson & Robinson, LLP handles key business transactions for local, national and international companies doing business in Southern California.
The Firm’s attorneys have extensive experience handling entity formation for corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), partnerships, limited partnerships; drafting of complex contracts; purchase and sale of business assets; technology licensing agreements; buy-sell agreements; employment agreements; employment separation agreements; trademark filings; copyright registrations; business “divorces”; dissolutions; and many other types of transactions.
The Firm’s attorneys handle sophisticated buy-side and sell-side merger and acquisition transactions, at all stages—from pre-transaction planning to post-closing matters. The Firm can serve effectively as outside general counsel to companies without a dedicated legal department.
Outside General Counsel
Robinson & Robinson, LLP handles key business transactions for local, national and international companies doing business in Southern California. The Firm can serve effectively as “outside general counsel” to companies without a dedicated legal department.
Our attorneys handle almost all types of business agreements and transactions for the entire life cycle of a company, from formation, financing, the negotiation and creation of operating documents, to the eventual sale or acquisition of the company. The following categories provide a selective overview.
- Corporations, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies – Formation and General Representation
- Buy-Sell Agreements; Co-Owner Arrangements
- Copyright Registration
- Software Licensing
- Technology Transfer and Licensing
- Venture Capital Financing
- Trade Secrets, Non-Competition, and Confidentiality Agreements
- Distributorships, Licensing and Sales Representative Agreements
- Equipment Leasing and Acquisition
- Master Contracting and Subcontracting Agreements
- Supply Agreements
- Business Breakups and Buy-Outs
- Trademark Registrations
- Uniform Commercial Code
Mergers and Acquisitions
The Firm’s attorneys handle sophisticated merger and acquisition transactions in various industries, providing effective legal counsel at each stage, including pre-transaction planning and counseling, structuring and negotiating deal terms, and addressing closing and post-closing matters. The firm represents clients on both the buy-side and sell-side.
Recent past transactions, representing hundreds of millions of dollars of transaction value, include sell side representation of an aerospace manufacturer/fabricator; a chain of auto-body shops; both buy- and sell-side transactions in the medical device industry, and others.
- Real Estate Lending and Finance
- Sales and Acquisitions
- Exchanges and Deferred Exchanges
- Commercial Leasing
- Workouts, Deeds in Lieu, Foreclosure
- Business Sales, Mergers and Acquisitions