Robinson & Robinson, LLP, is focused on delivering exceptional results for you and your business.
Charles R. Patterson
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Mr. Patterson brings a client-centered focus to his legal practice.
He represents clients in both litigation and transactional matters, including contract disputes, corporate and partnership matters, commercial and residential landlord/tenant disputes, civil restraining orders, judgment liens and third party claims, real property issues, trademark and copyright matters, and other commercial or business matters. He has appeared on behalf of clients in both state and federal court, as well as out-of-court alternative dispute resolution proceedings.
Mr. Patterson was born and raised in Long Beach, CA and has been a resident of southern California his entire life. He is a pet lover and a supporter of organizations that provide animal rescue and adoption services.
Mr. Patterson earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2006, where he double majored in History and Political Theory. From 2004 to 2006, Mr. Patterson was an executive officer in UCLA’s local chapter of the Phi Alpha Theta National History Honors Society.
Mr. Patterson received his Juris Doctor from the University of California, Irvine School of Law in 2015, where he focused on commercial and environmental law. He earned the Dean’s Award in International Business Transactions and Business Associations. Mr. Patterson began his legal career as a law clerk at Robinson & Robinson, LLP, and has continued to do excellent work as an attorney for the Firm. Mr. Patterson holds a Certificate of Completion from the Orange County Bar Association College of Trial Advocacy (Civil). Prior to practicing law, Mr. Patterson worked at the Rosenfeld Management Library at the University of California, Los Angeles Anderson School of Management as a supervising circulation coordinator.
- University of California, Irvine School of Law, Irvine, California
- Juris Doctor - 2015
- Honors: Dean's Award in International Business Transactions and Business Associations
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- Major: History
- Major: Political Theory
Trial Advocacy Certificate – Orange County Bar Ass’n
- 2017 Orange County Bar Association College of Trial Advocacy (Civil), Certificate of Completion
- Business Litigation
- Robinson & Robinson, LLP, Law Clerk
- Rosenfeld Management Library at the University of California, Los Angeles Anderson School of Management, Supervising Circulation Coordinator
- UCLA local chapter of the Phi Alpha Theta National History Honors Society, Executive Officer, 2004 to 2006
- Orange County Bar Association College of Trial Advocacy (Civil), Certificate of Completion
What Our Clients Say
I highly recommend Robinson & Robinson to any business owners looking for a legal team to help them grow their business operations.
Larry Sommerfield, President Direct Media Communications, Inc. & Founder/Former President Horizon West Financial, Inc.
From drafting contracts for the sale of our business, and our new business, the group of lawyers at Jeff’s firm have been exceptional.
Nick Kosareff, RN, President/Founder @ Young At Heart Senior Placement
Robinson & Robinson provides the exceptional legal advice, clarity, and peace of mind we look for in a relationship with our attorneys.
Jim Graham, Greenberg/Graham Advisors LLC